Friday, October 5, 2012

#phonar pre-task: journey to work

Les billets relatifs à #phonar seront rédigés exclusivement en anglais. Google Translate est là pour les curieux.

#Phonar 2012 is in full swing now, and I've decided to partake in the adventure. I've been suffering from photographer's block for awhile now, but at the same time I have this urge to take more photos. I hope this process will help me get my mojo back.
Phonar is a photography class that takes place both in the classroom at Coventry University in the UK and online. Its focus is Photography and Narrative (Pho-Nar). I believe it will provide me with the inspiration and technique I need to satisfy my inner photoreporter.
To get us started, Matt & Jonathan asked us to document our journey to work/school. I couldn't think of anything of interest on the way there (although that was the point of this exercise), so I focused on some visual elements that tell the same story. Hope it works.
Can't wait to see what the guys have in store for us next week.


1 comment:

  1. Love it Mathieu - you have a design-like eye that lends itself well to the still life - you seen this stuff ? http://thingsorganizedneatly.tumblr.com/ looking forward to what you do next :) j

    ReplyDelete